1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Please help me!!!

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by elliekidston, Sep 28, 2016.

1. elliekidston

elliekidston Active Member

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a cool pair of designer shoes for my Fiance online, can you people help me out in finding the perfect pair of shoes in town...

He usually likes wearing casuals, so what should I buy for him :- boots, sneakers or loafers????

2. Murlsquirl

Murlsquirl Senior member Moderator

Assuming you're buying for a male fiance? What's your budget?

3. elliekidston

Yes, he is a male. And I assume $250 to $350 will be enough.... Speaking about him, his dressing is more like casual, denim shirts, jeans, leather jackets, etc. So what do you think, what should I present him?

4. Murlsquirl

Murlsquirl Senior member Moderator

Here are some good options:

http://us.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/carlos-santos

Sounds like a suede chukka would be a good pick for him.

1 person likes this.
  5. breakaway01

breakaway01 Senior member

Agree with Murlsquirl that a pair of suede chukkas would be a good choice. I'd pick dark brown over lighter colors, like the Carlos Santos that Murl suggested or the Loake Pimlico which is less expensive but decently well made (Goodyear welted, made in UK).

6. Scelerat

Scelerat Well-Known Member

7. elliekidston

Holborn-6140ss seems great! I think I would love to go with them..... Thanks Guys!!!