• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

PLEASE HELP ME! MY DIOR HOMME JEANS ARE FAKE? THANKS

FROMJUNE

Reaction score

I bought two dior homme jeans on the Ebay, but some detail are difference for my old dior home jeans that i bought in SAKS. please help me. Thank you very much!

Last edited:

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well I'm not waiting 15 minutes or so to download a load of 2MB attachments. Can you post the pics to Photobucket or something or embed them in your post. You'll probably get a much better response if we can see the pics in your post, without having to download them.

Last edited:

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interesting. The indigo pairs checks out fine. I'm wearing my raws now, and they match up to it in the details.

The first pair, in noir, look slightly off to me. I wouldn't get too worried, as I've never seen a fake pair of DH jeans, but...

• The second picture where the tag is attached to the jeans...it's attached very sloppily, with three shady rows of stitching running across. I don't have that, but maybe it's just a weird thing
  • The third picture has a white part of the tag running at the bottom of it to attach it to the jeans. I have not seen that
  • I have never seen that type of clasp before for Dior Homme. Usually it says DH and is a different shape

Maybe it's a function of those being Raw Noirs and they are somehow different from indigos, but all my other Diors have a different pattern than what I noted above.

Hope this helps.

Featured Sponsor

VOTE: Layering Friday Challenge

• @gerry nelson

Votes: 26 42.6%
  • @xeoniq

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • @Tar Heel

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • @monkey66

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • @Alocin