Please help me lose 20 lbs

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by sho'nuff, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

I'm also looking to a lose some weight, but only 5 lbs. or so. I'm going to start eating at least one salad per day, cut out a lot of the sugary sweets and other crap, and drink only on the weekends.

2. Flambeur

Flambeur Senior member

I'm also looking to a lose some weight, but only 5 lbs. or so. I'm going to start eating at least one salad per day, cut out a lot of the sugary sweets and other crap, and drink only on the weekends.

[​IMG] yeah conne, that's gonna happen.

3. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

good luck man

4. lpresq

lpresq Senior member

6. give yourself a reward/punishment for success/failure: "if I lose 20 lbs. I get to buy myself something I want; if I do not, I have to give an equal amount to charity"

Giving to Charity = Punishment :[​IMG]

5. Unbreakable

Unbreakable Senior member

that's it. i start today. 24 hour fitness nearby my home at the South Coast plaza one on Anton blvd.

today is the first day to a new lean and sultry me. i will keep you updated each week.

pics!! [​IMG]

but for real, before pics and pics during the process may help to motivate you even more.

6. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

pics!! [​IMG]

but for real, before pics and pics during the process may help to motivate you even more.

im ashamed to post before pics.

7. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

ok here is one. standing on my tip toes soi look taller.
    the shirt is not a good example to show how fat i am. usually when i wear this shirt last year, it is sort of hourglass in. now it balloons outwards. i have to post a pic of me in a fitted tee. that will show you.
    however most of it you can see in my face. there is absolutely no line in my jaw anymore just a big mess.
    [​IMG]

here is a photo i found (only one right now on my computer) from last year when i was more svelte. actually this was aruond end of september when i was just starting to put on more weight (you can see the love handles forming)

[​IMG]

first roll^ love handle
    the large one beneath it, actually my chunky belt

8. Night Owl

Night Owl Senior member

You gotta lose those glasses man

9. Flambeur

Flambeur Senior member

You definitely need to lose weight.. And also you'd beneft from some lifting - building up your back/shoulders would help you look much better.

10. hboogz

hboogz Senior member

That's a pretty nice office? in the second pic..

11. Flambeur

Flambeur Senior member

You gotta lose those glasses man

glasses are fine, but that hair irks me.

12. Night Owl

Night Owl Senior member

No the glasses are all wrong, look how crazy high they sit on his face, eyes are just above the bottom of the frame, shape doesnt work they just gotta go

ok here is one. standing on my tip toes soi look taller.
    the shirt is not a good example to show how fat i am. usually when i wear this shirt last year, it is sort of hourglass in. now it balloons outwards. i have to post a pic of me in a fitted tee. that will show you.
    however most of it you can see in my face. there is absolutely no line in my jaw anymore just a big mess.
    [​IMG]

13. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

No the glasses are all wrong, look how crazy high they sit on his face, eyes are just above the bottom of the frame, shape doesnt work they just gotta go

hehehehe.. i know what you mean about the glasses. they dont always sit right on my face and depending on time of day and the circumstance they sit differently on my face .

at that time i had it put on and i should have adjusted my glasses as i was not seeing well, but due to the timer of the camera, i just let it be

14. hboogz

hboogz Senior member

hehehehe.. i know what you mean about the glasses. they dont always sit right on my face and depending on time of day and the circumstance they sit differently on my face .

at that time i had it put on and i should have adjusted my glasses as i was not seeing well, but due to the timer of the camera, i just let it be

Contacts ? I relutancly made the switch over a year and ahalf ago and kick myself all the time as why in the world i didn't make the switch sooner. I see 1000000 times better...

15. Night Owl

Night Owl Senior member

LASIK ftw maybe youre not a good candidate but it was the best money I ever spent

Good luck with the weight loss but what happens to all your fat clothes??