• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Please Help Me For Holiday

Ben_allen76

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Im Ben, and i need your help!

I am going away to spain in just under two weeks, and I have a wardrobe full of old and dated clothes, so basically i need you to help me choose 7 outfits for each day while im out there. I don't have alot of mney to spend, probably looking at £300/$550 max.
The kind of clothes i wear at the moment, are related to "casuals", give you a quick example, Danny Dyer(british actor), Mike Skinner(Singer from the Streets), etc. I dont exactly wear what they wear but feel they have a pretty good style going on.
On my average friday night when i go out, i normally wear a polo shirt (Lacoste, Fred PErry) in a number of different colours, (I quite like pink lol), with some straight leg jeans and Adidas Classics.

So basically i need some clothes for a hot climate, and something comfy, because ill be hitting the bars/clubs.

Hope you can help me, its quite a random thread, but i am pretty useless at choosing clothes, my girlfriend tells me all the time lol

Cheers Ben

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Weather in Barcelona is around 75F or 30C. With what you have, I suggest bringing a good supply of polo shirts, a couple of casual jackets, a pair of jeans and maybe get a pair of light cotton khakis or linen pants, your Adidas and a pair of casual leather shoes.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's