• Styleforum is going on Instagram Live with Paul Kelly of S.E.H. Kelly on Friday, April 10, 7:00 a.m. PDT

Wake up tomorrow and tune in as Peter talks to Paul Kelly of S.E.H Kelly, a long time Styleforum member and sponsor, in the latest episode in our ongoing series of conversations about COVID-19 and the impact the global pandemic on the menswear industry

Tune in at 7:00 a.m. PDT

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Please Help Me Figure Out What This Shirt Fabric Is!

flewislog

Reaction score
I'd like to get some shirts made. I have a couple favorite shirts that I have worn out over the past few years. I'd like to replicate them or at least approximate them - particularly the fabric. One is a Made in Switzerland Zegna - white button down with a button down collar. It looks like it might have the weave of an oxford cloth, but it's super soft and silky. I've taken a bunch of pictures of the shirt which I've attached. Any ideas on where I would get this fabric?
Pictures of shirt and fabric here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/GJZyAq2KvSQF6TmU8
Thanks!!

flewislog

Reaction score
IMG_2080.jpg

I've attached one close up here if you don't want to mess with the google photo album. The google photo album has pictures of all the tags in the shirt if that would somehow help with the id. Thanks!

Panama

Reaction score
Panama Oxford or another kind of basket weave. I don't think it's a Royal Oxford.

Panama

Reaction score
Leno has a waffle texture. It could be an open weave, but it doesn't look like mine.
There are various Oxfords such as Prince Oxford that are rarely seen.

20180511_195412.jpg

[email protected]

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'd like to get some shirts made. I have a couple favorite shirts that I have worn out over the past few years. I'd like to replicate them or at least approximate them - particularly the fabric. One is a Made in Switzerland Zegna - white button down with a button down collar. It looks like it might have the weave of an oxford cloth, but it's super soft and silky. I've taken a bunch of pictures of the shirt which I've attached. Any ideas on where I would get this fabric?
Pictures of shirt and fabric here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/GJZyAq2KvSQF6TmU8
Thanks!!
While the fabric resembles that of a type of oxford/ pin point. You can have the shirt cloned, fabric and style of shirt, where the hard work searching for something similar, is taken away, leaving you to design or customize your shirt.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.