Please help me figure out what shoes these are

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by illustraik, Apr 28, 2016.

1. illustraik

illustraik New Member

If anyone out there could help me figure out what shoes these are, I would be forever grateful.

From what I can discern they are a pseudo-oxford (the two eyelets at the top look like they could be separate so maybe derby-hybrid?); subtle brogueing, but it is hard to tell if it is a cap toe or not; matching leather sole; with a very unique tongue. I could be wrong but hopefully the picture is enough to figure it out.

To the masters of shoe identification out there in the styleforum ether, I ask for your wisdom in helping me decipher which shoes these are.

Best and Thanks!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016

2. illustraik

illustraik New Member

Little bump, anybody have any ideas? Or even a suggestion for something similar?

3. illustraik

illustraik New Member

Does anyone out there have a suggestion for a leather trainer style oxford? Trying to keep a flat sole that would still work with a suit?

4. Sam Pearson

Sam Pearson Member

If it helps what you can do is take that picture and drop it into google images. Google will try to find all of the websites that have that same picture. I am sure at least one website will be selling or giving more info about what shoe that is. Hope it helps! :)