• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Please Help - How Do I Get This Hairstyle?

Hey Man

Reaction score
Hey All,

Let me first say that Tom Cruise is crazy, but I really like the hairstyle from Mission Impossible 2. My hair is about the length required and I am going to see my guy tomorrow at the salon I go to. What do I tell him in terms of cutting. Are the sides tapered? Is it all one length on the sides?

Sure I can take him pictures, but I want to be able to convey in words how the style needs to be cut. In addition, how do I style it in the morning when it is towel dried. What products should I use? How do I maintain it?

Check out these links - when you open up the page, you will see the option to click to view full size image as you scroll down.

http://www.tomcruisefan.com/gallery/...lbum=293&pos=4

http://www.tomcruisefan.com/gallery/....php?pos=-7426

Presently my hair is kinda like this:

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/T...ig/photo32.jpg

I would appreciate step by step advice with how to achieve this look.

Thanks a million.

sam

Reaction score
Go to a good stylist with pictures in hand. You'll probably need your hair thinned, where they leave the length intact and remove the bulk. I'm guessing mouse or paste to give it that shine afterward.

mendel

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sam
I'm guessing mouse or paste to give it that shine afterward.

And be sure to get fresh mice.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.2%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 273 32.9%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.7%