1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Please Help...Grenson Masterpiece Loafers- Seconds or not?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by holland99, Nov 23, 2011.

1. holland99

holland99 Member

Hi Guys,

I bought this Grenson Masterpiece Loafers from ebay and it seems to me that they are seconds or even "thirds" if there is such a thing!! The seller is adamant that they are first quality and that he purchased them for £295. How ever the details on the upper looks appalling to my eyes. Could you guys offer some insight in the issue? I'm attaching a photo of the said shoe along with my church suede loafer(first quality). The grenson is the black one. Thanks in advance
    [​IMG]

Regards

2. holland99

holland99 Member

Sorry to bump..Anyone? Please Help...

3. Dr.Teatime

Dr.Teatime Well-Known Member

Looks like an error between the upper placement onto the last

4. holland99

holland99 Member

Thanks for the reply Drteatime. Exactly what I was thinking. I showed it to the owner of a local shoe store, and he commented that it is almost impossible for such an obvious flaw to slip through quality control as firsts!:wow: