• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Please help for Ralph Lauren Create Your Own Custom SLim Fit shirt

Engi

Reaction score
Hi all,
please I need your help to decide which is the right sizing for a Ralph Lauren Create Your Own Custom Slim Fit shirt; usually, for classic Ralph Lauren shirts, I wear 15.5, sleeves 34/35.

For the Create Your Own Custom Slim Fit shirt, can I order a MEDIUM size ? Their sizing table is not so clear to me ... !

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,

Engi

Engi

Reaction score
I'm sorry, any help on this topic ?

TIA,

Engi

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Unless you're in a rush, my advice is to buy 2 sizes of a regular custom-fit shirt (not the build your own) and figure out what your size is. You can return both or keep the one that fits best if you'd like - then you'll know what your custom fit size is. I'd assume L given the fact you wear 15.5 shirts in the classic cut

bowtielover

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you have a measureing tape then have someone measure you. Go around the neck to get the size and then from the back of the neck down the arm to get the sleve size, that should be all you need.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 83 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.4%
  • 8”

Votes: 138 29.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%