1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Please critique my recent purchase

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by asad.javid, Jul 30, 2012.

1. asad.javid

asad.javid New Member

2. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

100 ties seems a bit excessive.

Some of the designs seem okay, but I prefer solid colors with patterns or texture.

Hope you like them.

3. asad.javid

asad.javid New Member

Yes they are excessive. However I bought them because they looked like a steal. What I had in mind was that if even a quarter of them are good it would be worth it. But now I am having change of feelings about them :puzzled:

4. Sanguis Mortuum

Sanguis Mortuum Senior member

Most of them are hideous, but it looks like there's a few good ones in there.

5. forex

forex Senior member

You did good, there are some good ones there, I'd probably toss more than half of them though.

6. GBR

GBR Senior member

But you simply throw away those that you do not like or are sub-standard.

7. Putonghua73

Putonghua73 Senior member

FIFY

8. MyOtherLife

MyOtherLife Senior member

[​IMG]

What will be interesting is when you receive delivery and ask us which ones to keep and which to unload.
    It appears they are all 4 inch width and this was probably the reason for the sale as narrower ties are making a comeback. Nothing wrong with having some 4 inchers though. I still have plenty of them myself. You did fine. Welcome to Styleforum.