1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Please Critique my new MTM Black Lapel suit

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ak1229, Sep 9, 2016.

1. ak1229

ak1229 New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hi Everyone! New to the community here. Please can the experts critique and provide feedback/suggestions about my new MTM medium gray suit from Black Lapel.

Out of the box, I feel that the pant is too tight at the hips and thighs. Unsure about the jacket but the style consultant at black lapel seem to suggest the only thing wrong/needs alteration is the collar roll. What do you guys think? Does the jacket and pant need additional alterations or maybe remake?

2. Academic2

Academic2 Distinguished Member

There's a thread devoted to providing expert advice of exactly the sort you need. [​IMG]

You'll find it here:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/265924/the-tailors-thread-fit-feedback-and-alteration-suggestions/6810

Cheers,

Ac