Hello, This is my first attempt at bespoke suiting... The suit was made with a single basted fitting. The fabric is VBC Super 110s. Cost was around 1350 USD. Right shoulder has some slight padding, left shoulder has just a very thin layer. I would appreciate some input on: how to instruct my tailor for the next time, armhole (I asked for smaller armhole, do you think I should ask for even smaller? My goal is to get more freedom in movement. Should I change the way the sleeves are attached? ("Shirt sleeves", etc.)) other details, e.g. button stance, george height, etc. What I already know is that the angle of the shoulders is not quite right, which causes some bulging in a few places. Unfortunately this is not something that could be fixed at this point. I intend to have the waist taken in slightly for more suppression. Thank you in advance to everyone. Update 2010/10/16: It turns out that there was some misunderstanding (probably something was lost in translation since I'm not native Japanese), and the suit was not considered finished when I took the photos. So the photos are not representative of the final product. The suit is being altered now, and I will upload new photos when it's ready.