1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Please critic my another suit please.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by MilanoStyle, Nov 3, 2004.

1. MilanoStyle

MilanoStyle Senior member

I brought this suit to tailor where I bought it from because I felt it was too lose on the belly. He said it looks good and convince me not to alter it. Well, I need you guys opinion on this. [​IMG]

2. truthhurts

truthhurts Senior member

Fit through the body looks fine to me.

3. Renault78law

Renault78law Senior member

Hard to tell...a pic from the side and rear may be more revealing. I think it looks fine, but waist suppression is almost always a matter of personal preference. I always have the waist of my jackets taken in, and I think you could easily have an inch or two taken in for a more fitted look. What is your waist size and chest measurement, btw?

4. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

I would personally go for more waist suppression, but otherwise it looks fine to me.

koji

5. MilanoStyle

My chest measures 44 inch under arm and my waist is 33 inches. These are actual measurement of my torso with tape measure.

Man, WHY is it so difficult to get things right.

6. truthhurts

truthhurts Senior member

I agree with your tailor, I think it is right. I get a very good 'power' vibe from that suit.

7. Alexis

Alexis Senior member

Looks great to me. How does it feel?

8. Giona Granata

Giona Granata Senior member

MilanoStyle,

the fit looks good on this suit, apart from the sleeves too long, but you already said that you like them that way.

If you have such high requirements you should go bespoke; or better not, that will probably get you more and more concerned about fitting ...

9. MilanoStyle

Alexes, the suit feels amazing. It get this nice snugness on shoulders and upper chest, but just right. Fabric is medium weight and so soft like cashmire (I do not know density of the fabric.)

BTW, out of all suits that I have, this suit gives me the greatest pleasure when worn. I just want to say Ahaaaa .... Same feeling I get when I try on Attolini or Kiton. I can feel the canvas is thicker than other canvas suits I tried. I can feel the canvas molding to my body as I wear the jacket.

I love this suit, thats why I need to stay in same shape (aren't we all?), but so hard as I am addicted to DQ blizzard Skor. hmmmmmm

10. Alexis

Alexis Senior member

This brings up an interesting question...no, I will ask pose it as a new topic.