• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Playing First-Person Shooter on which gaming platform?

word

Reaction score
For game play I honestly think it doesn't matter because PC players only play against PC players. So the playing field is even, at a basic level (without getting into fancy mouses).

If servers had 360 players with ps3 and PC players you can guess who would dominate.

I will say that it's infinitely more fun on consoles when you have a bunch of friends playing with you in the same room. I'm sorry but co-op halo 1 campaign with my bff was infinitely more fun than being secluded while playing half-life and hl2 campaign. I mean yea the half-life campaigns were deep but ffs they are boring playing alone.

Also, most PC FPS games have a bonus of user created maps and skins. Hit or miss, but it's out there. At least you aren't paying a quarter the cost of another damn game for 4 more ****** maps. Looking at you lol-warfare 2.

But again I don't think any of that matters. Simply because you're going to have the best experience playing with your friends. So you gotta stick to the system everybody else uses (usually 360.)

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Try circle-strafing, bunny-hopping or rocket jumping with a console. Hah!

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What FPS's to buy? About to pull the trigger on BF2, bored with SC2 already.

dave333

Reaction score
^Damn bored with SC2 already? Get into multiplayer! It has me hooked...I have to keep playing to stay at the top in my division lol

East2West

Reaction score
Looking forward to CoD: Black Ops and Killzone 3

fir3fox

Reaction score
I'm a mouse guy, but most of my friends have consoles.

Its dissapointing they haven't figured out a way PCs and consoles can't meet up on the net.

dave333

Reaction score
^PC's would absolutely dominate consoles though, it wouldn't be fair at all.

GiZMO

Reaction score
Pc hands down but my computer is so outdated I've not played a game that wasn't starcraft or counter strike.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads