Planned Possible Returns

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mensimageconsultant, Apr 21, 2013.

What percentage of your apparel items are bought with the idea that they very possibly will be retur

1. up to 1/3

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  2. 1/3 to almost 2/3

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  3. 2/3 or more

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  1. mensimageconsultant

mensimageconsultant Senior member

Rough estimate of course, but what percentage of your apparel items are bought with the idea that they very possibly will be returned? Affiliates probably will be curious to see poll results.

2. mensimageconsultant

mensimageconsultant Senior member

Forgot about this. Thanks to the few people who have answered, but moar please.

3. Dorje

Dorje Senior member

For me, chances of a return go down quite a bit if measurements of the item are posted. But for yoox, myhabit, etc... the chances of a return are very high.

4. antipattern

antipattern Member

I rarely buy a product knowing I will likely return it. Sometimes I know full well it's a roll of the dice, but there's at least a chance it will work out.

5. linstar

linstar Senior member

I don't typically buy things that I plan on return. In most cases I make sure that they will fit and work well with my aesthetic and wardrobe before purchasing. Most of the things I return are for defects, quality issues, or simply not as advertised (e.g. color is different than pictured). I tend to be pretty certain with my purchases since many places make you eat shipping costs for returns.