• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

places to go and shop in hong kong

CyrusWong

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dizzhizz

Anyone know where I can find some Raf Simons asides from Joyce? I tried looking at the website but apparently there was no stockist in Hong Kong...this can't be right? I mean, its Hong Kong!

As I remember, there is a Raf Simons store somewhere in Central near the Landmark.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know this is S&D but nobody mentioned Jantzen?

luvmalik

Reaction score
hi, could neone pls temme where can i buy earnest sewn's in hong kong. i have already sent an enquiry to their asian distributor but still havent got a reply.

so any help wud be highly appreciated.

hermes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
try harvey nichols
they carry it in their london store so it's a good bet they carry it in the hong kong store (landmark shopping complex on hong kong island)

CyrusWong

Reaction score
Originally Posted by luvmalik
hi, could neone pls temme where can i buy earnest sewn's in hong kong. i have already sent an enquiry to their asian distributor but still havent got a reply.

so any help wud be highly appreciated.

I.T also carries Earnest Sewn.

luvmalik

Reaction score
hello, actually i wanted to buy pbj x005 for myself and i am actually buying it for the first time, so was just wondering what kind of fit does it have.

and can somebody post pictures of it.

any help wud be highly appreciated.

bob

Reaction score
Why don't you just try it out at take 5 jeans and see for yourself?

dizzhizz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by benchan
IT Hong Kong has Raf Simons for sale.

Can you please be so kind as to specify where/what IT is?

Thanks!

benchan

Reaction score
dizzhizz:

You can go to this website and have a look yourself.
https://www.ithk.com/

Or I see that you know about the APC shop in Causeway Bay, you can ask the sales associate to point you to a nearby I.T. shop on Kingston street. APC is under the I.T. umbrella in HK.

Just my 2 cents, it is much tougher to find a bargain in HK these days, except if you were from Europe, then you can take advantage of the weak USD/HKD currency.......but if money is no object, then you can pretty much find all the brands you desire in HK.

dizzhizz

Reaction score
Ben,

Thanks for the link.

HK is always cheaper than here (Korea), and given the stong won hopefully it should provide some sort of relief despite the bargains.

I'm also thinking that despite the summer sale, I'm not going to find much as everything will be sold/stocked out.

D

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads