• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Places to buy Edward Green shoes

tom288

Reaction score
I live in Jacksonville, Fl and the closest Saks or higher end Dept store/boutique is in Atlanta or Orlando. There are some nice shops around here, but none of which carry Edward Green. Do you know of any online sites where i can purchase EG, or would getting a catalogue directly from them be my best bet? I know they're in London, should I just call them up or what's the easiest way of getting one, what have you done?

Thanks

King Francis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a newbie (at least when it comes to posting), and I'm sure the veterans will have more sources for you, but I can recommend Grapevinehill. It's an eBay store that offers EG-made Ralph Lauren shoes at good discounts. Look for Ralph Lauren Purple Label -- though they might be called Ralph Lauren Made in England these days.

http://stores.ebay.com/Grapevinehill

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
That store in Hawaii is said to be excellent. Not much EG on GVH.

King Francis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, sorry. I knew that C&J made the normal Polo shoes, but I was led astray because the Camdens also have "Ralph Lauren Made in England" written on the insole. I'm just starting to actually buy some of these items for myself.

kabert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I believe Sky Valet in DC will sell you a pair over the phone or via email. However, they're going to want to talk to you to ensure you know your size/last, etc.

tom288

Reaction score
Pardon the ignorance, but what is a last?

ACDoyle

Reaction score
I believe Maus and Hoffman carries Edward Green, they have a few stores in Florida

josepidal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you want a free catalogue, just email Edward Green and request one.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads