• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 5: Good Art HLYWD rosette courtesy of Self Edge

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 5th auction is for a custom Good Art HLYWD bracelet courtesy of Self Edge. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Places to buy Edward Green shoes

tom288

Reaction score
I live in Jacksonville, Fl and the closest Saks or higher end Dept store/boutique is in Atlanta or Orlando. There are some nice shops around here, but none of which carry Edward Green. Do you know of any online sites where i can purchase EG, or would getting a catalogue directly from them be my best bet? I know they're in London, should I just call them up or what's the easiest way of getting one, what have you done?

Thanks

King Francis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a newbie (at least when it comes to posting), and I'm sure the veterans will have more sources for you, but I can recommend Grapevinehill. It's an eBay store that offers EG-made Ralph Lauren shoes at good discounts. Look for Ralph Lauren Purple Label -- though they might be called Ralph Lauren Made in England these days.

http://stores.ebay.com/Grapevinehill

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
That store in Hawaii is said to be excellent. Not much EG on GVH.

King Francis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, sorry. I knew that C&J made the normal Polo shoes, but I was led astray because the Camdens also have "Ralph Lauren Made in England" written on the insole. I'm just starting to actually buy some of these items for myself.

kabert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I believe Sky Valet in DC will sell you a pair over the phone or via email. However, they're going to want to talk to you to ensure you know your size/last, etc.

tom288

Reaction score
Pardon the ignorance, but what is a last?

ACDoyle

Reaction score
I believe Maus and Hoffman carries Edward Green, they have a few stores in Florida

josepidal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you want a free catalogue, just email Edward Green and request one.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 28 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 137 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 257 32.6%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 124 15.7%
  • 31 - 40