1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Pitti Uomo January 2013

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by psikorsky, Nov 28, 2012.

1. psikorsky

psikorsky New Member

I'm making my first Pitti Uomo trip in January and was wondering if anyone knows which days are best? I was thinking of going on the last day which is a Friday. Will I be missing out?

2. Svenn

Svenn Senior member

(That has to be the SF record for the longest time between registering and posting.)

I thought only buyers from large-ish companies could attend Pitti? Is it open to the public now?

3. psikorsky

psikorsky New Member

I got a part-time gig as a buyer for a smallish company.

4. davesmith

davesmith Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

I am also planning on attending, don't have my tickets yet though...

I'm going for the beginning, no idea when is the best time to attend. I'm guessing you have to make appointments with the companies you want to meet with and that will decide when you'll be there.

5. davesmith

Just bought my ticket. Flight's next...

6. StockwellDay

StockwellDay Senior member

Can't speak to Pitti, but I would work under the assumption, unless being told otherwise, of all other professional conferences... that the most worthwhile day is probably day 2 and the least is the last (with many many people taking off early back to their respective homes).

7. davesmith

Flight booked, Pitti card has arrived.. Now to find somewhere to stay. I hope this thread becomes the place where forum members will document their Pitti adventures!

[​IMG]