• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pitti Uomo - Front Row - Identify Shoes

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is Brunello Cucinelli
perfect_shoes.jpg

james_timothy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bbhewee
1) Trickers Cap Toe Boot 2) Diemme Roccia Vet 3) 4) looks like a Prada loafer to me 5) Lodger Brogue Boot 6) Common Projects Achilles

In the annals of fashion geekdom- nice job.

It's funny that the lady boots seem demure in that lineup, when I'm sure they are anything but.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ No problem, sometimes people here a little harsh with new members. I recently started a thread about hiking boots. Look under my profile for the threads I started in case you are interested.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
This look is so played. Chinos + oversized lugnut redwing boots + contrast vibram sole + button down + blindly pick a blazer out of you closet + cigarettes = no originality. anyone still doing this is a boring sheep.

jasbyr

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
This look is so played. Chinos + oversized lugnut redwing boots + contrast vibram sole + button down + blindly pick a blazer out of you closet + cigarettes = no originality. anyone still doing this is a boring sheep.
i agree, this look is rather played out, especially in nyc where every schmuck in and out of soho and willyburg is sporting the americana/workwear/vintage-prep/heritage...etc..etc look. but the fact of the matter is, i don't see anything emerging out of the menswear space that can hold a candle to this rather ubiquitous, or as you say, look that lacks any originality. there's been some mention that the look is going more northern european--a la gant by bastian. and then you have people who swear that there will be an imminent comeback to more tailored european looks. regardless, in my opinion, everything is in the execution. and whether or not every hipster has his chinos rolled up with a pair of vibergs and selvedge denim and a shrunken junya blazer in (insert cosmopolitan city) - i have to say, it's still relevant. at least for another year or so. http://www.businessoffashion.com/201...-menswear.html

Khnelben

Reaction score
what blog or where ever did you get the pictures from ?

NameBack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you

I think there's something to the argument that at least the heritage/neo-trad style has gotten way more men to actually pay attention to fashion, or at the very least not dress like children or People of Wal-Mart. I'm sure a lot of dudes are definitely going to fall off the wagon as trends move into new things, and there will probably be a good many who stick with it even as the fashunz establishment moves on. I doubt BoO and R&B will stop catering to them anytime soon.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
The man on the right didnt lace-up his boots... what a bad-ass

real hip hop

stever

Reaction score
mop-1.jpg

keep it funky, understand me sonn
i rock my tims untied, i don plan to run

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics