• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PITTI UOMO 87: THE SPREZZENING

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

@SeamasterLux and I will catch you there guys!
Excellent! Looking forward to seeing you again - I will try to remember my French so that I don't sound like such a moron.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent! Looking forward to seeing you again - I will try to remember my French so that I don't sound like such a moron.
I will practice a bit of French, but it typically takes me a week to stop sounding like a complete moron, and just start sounding like someone with a (Canadian) speech impediment. So you guys will probably have to do with my English.

BiellaBound

Reaction score
Can't wait to see the Lapo Elkann shots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coolron

Reaction score
Awesome, hope to see you guys there maybe.

coolron

Reaction score
I'm actually going to be studying in Florence for 3 months

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
with such a big crew, you might as well have chartered a private jet... Did you airbnb a mansion in the boboli gardens - complete with private chef and mixologist?
No, but we will be taking a trip to an outlet mall, probably on Friday. @Synthese and I already have a few surprises in store for you guys.

arnathor

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Please don't take photos of the kings of tacky, Lino or Lapo.

arnathor

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Oh, will Gianni Cerruti be there?
crackup[1].gif

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

No, but we will be taking a trip to an outlet mall, probably on Friday.  @Synthese
  and I already have a few surprises in store for you guys.

Please tell me you will interview tourists in line at the Prada outlet and watch as they fight over leftover bags.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please tell me you will interview tourists in line at the Prada outlet and watch as they fight over leftover bags.
No, but we may force Gracia and David to buy something and incorporate it into a fit.

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to meeting you guys there!
Likewise. I'm hoping (against hope) that Jasper and I don't decide to wear very similar things on the same day, or else we'll just look like a couple of wankers.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads