• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pitti Uomo 84

A.J.V

Reaction score
I guess there's no thread for the subject yet so I might as well open it now (didn't see the styleforum representation at the fair this time). Could have done it earlier but have been a bit busy...

However I try to post here some of the S/S ´14 collections seen at Pitti this time, mainly those that are related to "classic menswear". At this point it's just few "sneak peeks" of the collections, will update as soon as I get them posted to the blog during next weeks.

Eidos Napoli

One of the most interesting collections was definitely Eidos Napoli (that could be said to be Isaia's "younger brother") which was presented for the first time in Florence. A bit or younger-skewed and lower-priced tailored clothing for a different target group than Isaia itself. The collection (which is designed by Antonio Ciongoli who formerly worked as the creative director for Michael Bastian) had a really strong vibe of sportswear side mixed in with tailored garments (a lot of linen and lightweight jackets in soft, sunset-hued plaids for example). I hope them nothing but the best as there are some good people doing some pretty good things.

And well yeah, then there are the good old ones...

Tombolini:

Isaia:

Boglioli:

Eleventy:

Moar pictures to come.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads