• We would like to welcome LuxGentleman as an official Affiliate Vendor. LuxGentleman offers Neapolitan sartorial brands such as Isaia, Kiton, Borrelli, Sartoria Partenopea, D'Avenza, and Attolini, and Italian luxury brands like Loro Piana, Zegna, Canali, Cucinelli and Brioni at great prices. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Pink Seersucker ... how to?

trogdor

Reaction score
I just picked up a RL Polo odd jacket in "raspberry" and white seersucker. It's the "congressman" model, if that helps, but I can't find a picture on polo.com

Anyway... I have no idea what to wear it with. It really was an impulse purchase because it fits really well, it has surgeon's cuffs at the right length and it only cost me 20 quid from the RL outlet in Swindon.

Any suggestions? I think it looks great with jeans or with white linen trousers, but I'd be grateful to hear more. I'm especially interested in ideas which might help tone it down a bit (since I'm uncertain as to how well pink seersucker will be received in Reading town centre on a friday night
)

trogdor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kitonbrioni
It may turn out to be a pink elephant. Try wearing it to a causal place to dine and see what kind of looks you get.

Fair point. Then again, in Reading you might get funny looks for wearing sleeves to go out for dinner.

Luc-Emmanuel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would use dark blue pants and deep brown shoes.

!luc

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.