Pierpont Leather - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by PierpontLeather, May 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. PierpontLeather

PierpontLeather Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Exciting news:

We've just re-opened our online shop after a little remodel. But that's not the exciting part.

Although we will not be officially releasing the first phase of our collection of bags until later this week - we'd like to kick off this week with the release of our cardholders - online. We've started with two models - Otis, and Eli.

Eli is a simple, fully lined business card holder in either Chevre Mysore, or Bull Calfskin. It's the bare essentials of what you may need to carry around a few cards for handing out. It's also great as a credit card holder.

eli.jpg

Otis is our folding card holder. It's a slim, fully lined wallet that can be used when you'd like to keep the profile of your carry quite small. It's capacity, however, is robust enough to be used daily.

otis.jpg
    Head over to the shop, and check it out.

Also, we've already found some new color combinations that we never would've considered. Currently, there are about 250 combinations (not including thread color variations) online for you to choose from.

2. PierpontLeather

PierpontLeather Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Some of my favorite combinations:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Prof. Fabulous Dubiously Honored

I've had a chance to give Pierpont's new "Graham" briefcase a test drive. My thread and review of it are HERE.