1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Pierpont Leather - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by PierpontLeather, May 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Senior member

Which # to call?

2. PierpontLeather

PierpontLeather Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Thanks for bringing that up!

The best way to reach us reliably is by calling (214) 810-0948 during our business hours (9am to 5pm Central). I'm almost always around to answer calls during that time.

All of you are welcome to give us a call. Many times it will be easier to get an answer, place an order, or explain something to us over the phone rather than through email. It's been very useful thus far, and we've had the pleasure of speaking with several of you already.

If you are international, and you'd like us to call you at a different time, please shoot an e-mail over to [email protected] to set up an appointment. Usually we can set something up that's during both of our waking hours, and we'd be happy to accommodate in any way we can.

@ThinkDerm and @walds11, and several others have both benefitted from calls over the past few months, and we'd like to offer that option to all of you as well. We all feel the pain of how email can be tedious at times, especially in more complicated orders.

3. PierpontLeather

New briefcase getting started today and yesterday in Black.

@Kierrane, it's not yours, but we're pretty much set to go on yours as soon as the materials are delivered. Patterns made, order of processes have been made, cut lists... all good to go. Should be a smooth assembly when the time comes.

4. Kierrane

Kierrane Member

5. skenney

skenney Senior member

Would it be doable to have some sort of patchwork construction done for either a wallet or cardholder?

Was thinking it'd be a neat to have it with various textures from epsom, smooth, etc.

6. PierpontLeather

Me either ;)

7. PierpontLeather

Sure thing, as long as it's in stock! We can do that in black ATM, that's the only color we have stock of 3 different textures that would match :fonz:

8. skenney

skenney Senior member

I'm not sure if my original message conveyed this, but in terms of 'patchwork' I mean having the front slot and back slot displaying some sort of stitched together patchworked panels.

Not sure if that makes sense or not.

Shaun

9. PierpontLeather

Ahhh, okay. I think that could be done. It'd be similar to the inlay stuff we did with @FrogTO's wallet and with the Valet tray posted recently, but simply stitched down. It's completely possible.

10. PierpontLeather

Some of today's work:

_DSF4601.JPG _DSF4658.JPG