• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

[Pictures] Is This a Genuine RL Big Pony Polo Shirt?

Jack9955

Reaction score
Hello wonderful people,

I recently bought this RL Big Pony Polo shift off of Ebay (I know, I was just ignorant at the time) and I was basically wondering if you could tell me if this is a genuine RL Polo shirt? I've included some pictures below. Thanks!

Looking at the genuine ones online, this big pony seems to be a bit too high up and is in-line with the first button, not sure if this is a slight obvious giveaway that this is in fact a fake?

Inside and out:

Last edited:

BrooksLauren77

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As a rule of thumb, brands like Polo Ralph Lauren are faked the most.
Try a store like Marshalls.

carlos20co

Reaction score

Jack9955

Reaction score
Thanks for your opinion. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that it is indeed a fake.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 58 17.8%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 109 33.5%
  • 8”

Votes: 96 29.5%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%