• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Pics of my Rescues: fit check

dhamm

Reaction score
I just got these in the mail and I think they fit pretty well. I sized down three and they are pretty hard to button but I think they've stretched some already. I cold soaked them last night and I'll probably take them to get hemmed today. I just thought I'd throw these up to grab some opinions and let people know how they fit.

BTW- I definately didnt want these too tight b/c I have pretty big thighs and I'm a Chiro. student so I have to do a lot of odd positioning through the day and tight pants really hinders that.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rescues aren't my kind of cut, but I think you're right where you want to be - sizing down four would be absurd. I'd get them hemmed, of course - a cuff looks good, but multiple rolls look
a little clunky...

Featured Sponsor

Pocket square on a coat: yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • No

Votes: 33 67.3%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 7 14.3%