1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

PICS OF MY CASUAL SHIRT COLLECTION, BUT WHAT OTHER ONES CAN I ADD?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by adamt, Feb 17, 2013.

1. adamt

adamt Senior member

Just realised this thread should probably be in the streetwear and denim section

Hi,
    I have a small collection of six casual shirts, which i wear with denim jeans and dark brown boat shoes
    only for casual social situations, e.g. the pub, shops, restaurants, cinema, etc
    Suited for a 26 year old man.

So looking at my six casual shirts. what other colors/styles would be a good addition for what i wear them with/for?

thanks

Gray flannel shirt
    [​IMG]

Green/white vertical stripes
    [​IMG]

Red flannel shirt
    [​IMG]

Light Blue/white vertical stripes
    [​IMG]

White shirt
    [​IMG]

Navy blue/white check shirt
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
  2. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

hello friend

nice shirts

4 people like this.
  3. adamt

adamt Senior member

Thanks,
    any suggestion's for different shirts designs/colors i can buy that are different to the ones i've already got?