• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pics of green canvas pf flyers?

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The hi tops. They look sweet. Would like to see them aside from shoe websites.

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to see whether the green looked different in person. How do you like them ? did you find they fit pretty true to size?

ComboOrgan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cldpsu
I just wanted to see whether the green looked different in person. How do you like them ? did you find they fit pretty true to size?
If anything they run a bit small. I usually wear size 11-12 shoes depending on the brand, and I wear a size 12 pf Flyer lo.
For reference, I wear size 11 in Chuck Taylors.

Wear them in good health. I got my first pair of pf Flyers last summer, and I love them. very comfortable, and quite stylish

Reaction score
the pf flyer reissues are awesome
nice choice
there's a crazy black leather version from a few years back that is just off the chain
william gibson has himself a pair bought from some shoe purveyor in seattle

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wore my pair of PF flyers today (brown leather) and while I like how they look, they dont feel great as I want to! Too little heel build up, and ive even switched the insole. and the damne tounge keeps slipping to the sides aswell.

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've got two pair of flyers. The high-top (bright blue suede) is a bit bulky and not exactly to my taste ($15, though) and the brown canvas w/purple chevron has a weird feel in the heel. Like, it's not attached.

I usually wear a 10.5 in most shoes, had to go to an 11 on these.

I"m >< to picking up the patent red italian leathers. THey have them in high top and low top down the street from me...

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Pro-keds are also great canvas sneaks...

I had a very comfortable pair until I fell in a creek.

arthurbrute

Reaction score
PF Flyers was re-mixed the classic Hi Model Centre. The result is double-speak, a retro silhouette with two languages. Language mainly fall forward and has slots for an adaptation to changes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads