• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Photos - Close Encounter With A Polar Bear

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If polar bears actively hunted humans, they'd be extinct from starvation. Most attacks from any bear are usually a result of a surprise encounter, or a mother + cubs. You'd be lucky to stop a charging polar bear with a .300 winny mag let alone a can of pepper spray. I guess if the bear was on top of you and you could spray it in the face, but that's a pretty unlikely scenario.

B1FF

Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
Gays.

Lesbians, to be more specific:

velma.jpg

SystemShock

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dexterhaven
That's what I was thinking. Whoever he was, he wasn't much help. Although, I don't know exactly what he could have done.
Run over the polar bear with his own truck, perhaps? Worth a shot. ...

SystemShock

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
I didn't realize polar bears actively hunt humans. Good to know. I'll never look at a Coke commercial the same again.
Oh yeah. That's the hilarious thing... polar bears have the BEST PR in the WORLD, with those Coke commercials and looking all cute and fuzzy like a big, friendly ball of fluff. But in reality, they're at least as dangerous as grizzly bears, maybe worse. You are a snack to them, and they have the power to rip 500-lb seals and young walruses out of ice holes and break their necks. Don't know that I'd ever travel around in polar bear country without a pretty serious gun handy. Most handguns a bear will just laugh off. ...

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish I could say that I'd juked the **** out of a polar bear.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads