• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Philly: does anyone know where to find...

mcflip

Reaction score
... white canvas Vans slip ons or Jack Purcells?

Urban only has darker-colored slip ons and I can't find any shops with Jack Purcells besides I Goldberg. Unfortunately they only have them through size 5.

Any help is appreciated.

DNW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Zappos.com

Free shipping both ways.

Pennglock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you looking at the Urban on Walnut? There is a boutique shoe store a few doors to your east that has a good collectoin of Vans. Also, City Sports across the street might have both pairs youre looking for.

Lysol

Reaction score
if you have a car, there's a vans store in the king of prussia mall. they usually have slip ons in all of the popular colors.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Vans have come so far it's unbelievable, everyone in the east is wearing them now haha.

Reaction score
Benjamin Lovell usually has Purcells.

UBIQ has vans slip-ons (go to the one in the gallery, they have the less niche slip-ons; the walnut st UBIQ has the fancy 'uns).

City Sports tends to have vans slip-ons, but I haven't looked at their stock in a spell.

Good luck to thee.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.