Phat Guido's Mystery Tailor Revealed!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by maomao1980, May 16, 2009.

1. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Goon member

You've really outdone yourself. Caviar, bluegrass and steak this fine morning?

- E

I admire your scholarship.

- B

2. eg1

eg1 Senior member

You've really outdone yourself. Caviar, bluegrass and steak this fine morning?

- E

I mostly get it, I think -- but WTF is "bluegrass"? [​IMG]

3. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Goon member

I mostly get it, I think -- but WTF is "bluegrass"? [​IMG]

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

After that, you might need a guide back to the city:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

- B

4. eg1

eg1 Senior member

After that, you might need a guide back to the city:

- B

I'm still confused, but at least now I am laughing! [​IMG]

5. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Goon member

I'm still confused, but at least now I am laughing! [​IMG]

My alter ego is referring to my typical Sunday midday routine, which is to go to the gym for an hour, run or bike for the following hour and half, and then go for brunch at a place that has live bluegrass music.

I almost always have a couple of martinis, and steak and eggs. He got the eggs wrong, though...typically, I eat the kind from chickens at brunch, not the kind from sturgeon.

Today, I have other duties, such as keeping this thread alive.

- B

6. Spatlese

Spatlese Senior member

[​IMG] hilarious

"you are phat guido." <takes off one glove> <slaps PG in the face with glove> "GOOD DAY SIR." <slam door>

The poor bugger was probably overawed by the Phatness of the Guido. [​IMG]

I don't know how I would react either if I saw teh Guido live. Especially in the confines of teh Chan.

7. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Goon member

I don't know how I would react either if I saw teh Guido live. Especially in the confines of teh Chan.

There is only one appropriate response, which is to offer him your Grey Poupon.

- B

8. eg1

eg1 Senior member

My alter ego is referring to my typical Sunday midday routine, which is to go to the gym for an hour, run or bike for the following hour and half, and then go for brunch at a place that has live bluegrass music.

I almost always have a couple of martinis, and steak and eggs. He got the eggs wrong, though...typically, I eat the kind from chickens at brunch, not the kind from sturgeon.

- B

Well, you're not lazy, I'll grant you that much, and there's nothing about an early martini that steak and eggs cannot cure.

However, I am trying, with limited success, to envision a place in Boston that offers live bluegrass music at brunch. [​IMG]

9. Spatlese

Spatlese Senior member

There is only one appropriate response, which is to offer him your Grey Poupon.

- B

Obviously, when in Rome and all that, I would need to substitute with teh XO sauce, but I getcha.

10. mafoofan

mafoofan THE FOO Dubiously Honored

How can I become your apprentice? Seriously.

11. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Goon member

I should be your apprentice. You are going to be one scary mofo...I mean, mafoo...in twenty years.

If I just extrapolate from your last two years to the next twenty...mama mia!

- B

12. RJman

RJman Posse Member Dubiously Honored

You better hope iammatt is not reading this.

13. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt The Liberator Dubiously Honored

You better hope iammatt is not reading this.
    I've already disowned him. He tried to e-estop the proceedings, but I prevailed. I don't remember what he did. Maybe it was when he tried to change the colors of my jacket.

14. RJman

RJman Posse Member Dubiously Honored

I've already disowned him. He tried to e-estop the proceedings, but I prevailed.
    Ah, so you are also an e-lawyer?

15. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Goon member

I've already disowned him. He tried to e-estop the proceedings, but I prevailed. I don't remember what he did. Maybe it was when he tried to change the colors of my jacket.

Have you suggested to Madonna that she adopt him?

- B