• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Phat Guido's Mystery Tailor Revealed!

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
Silk. Black.

Something Inner Party.

Ready for fall and winter party season. My wife had one of those delicate Vietnamese suits for women...I forget what they are called..made up for her a few years ago at this place and it turned out great.

A luxo Mao suit is perfect to shock my pseudo-Bolshevik friends.

- B

cheongsam ?

For your next project consider a Nehru jacket and sari for Lady Vox

Bull

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Silk. Black.

Something Inner Party.

Ready for fall and winter party season. My wife had one of those delicate Vietnamese suits for women...I forget what they are called..made up for her a few years ago at this place and it turned out great.

- B

Ha! Now all you need is a red machine: http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politi...0607-xqrb.html

George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Silk. Black. Something Inner Party. Ready for fall and winter party season. My wife had one of those delicate Vietnamese suits for women...I forget what they are called..made up for her a few years ago at this place and it turned out great.
Aodai.
A luxo Mao suit is perfect to shock my pseudo-Bolshevik friends. - B
I sense that you are onto a winner

Bull

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
I'm so OG that I am OJ.

Chuch.

bishop-don-magic-juan3.jpg

suited&booted

Reaction score
...My wife had one of those delicate Vietnamese suits for women...I forget what they are called..made up for her a few years ago at this place and it turned out great.

- B

Those sexy creations are called ao dai. My wife, being from Saigon, has several. Nothing as erotic as cruising through the streets of Saigon in a blacked out Merc and watching sylph like lovelies in ao dai riding their Vespas.

Just compounding the Orientalism of this threak too. Asia arise.

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IndianBoyz
Always remember that the true gentleman, keeps a calm head even when he's frustrated at some point , they never lower themselves in responding in a childish/feminine manner.

Besides I think Phat Guido looks like a guy in box, nothing flattering about the boxy look.
All of those HK men/thugs failed to impress me, few exceptions (OP), by the way. Style is about character, these guys lack it. You could use the fanciest tailors in the world (not sure Chan is) but if you don't have any charisma you simply won't make any difference. Using a good tailor is one thing. In the end it's all about your own attitude, no matter how many pics you take of yourself to show yourself off.

Bull

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Besides I think Phat Guido looks like a guy in box, nothing flattering about the boxy look.
All of those HK men/thugs failed to impress me, few exceptions (OP), by the way. Style is about character, these guys lack it. You could use the fanciest tailors in the world (not sure Chan is) but if you don't have any charisma you simply won't make any difference. Using a good tailor is one thing. In the end it's all about your own attitude, no matter how many pics you take of yourself to show yourself off.

I don't think I can say with full candor that this poast made even a scintilla of sense to me, but whatever. Happy Friday:

6a00d8341c558f53ef01310fe55808970c-pi

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
O you don't have to understand, just saying.
These people are just all copycats themselves, and all of a sudden they are all mysterious about their sources? Seriously?

Macallan9

Reaction score

Your charisma oozes out of every post.

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Macallan9
Your charisma oozes out of every post.

Cheers.
I don't talk about my tailor on forums like these but then again I don't show off myself on them either.

ohm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Silk. Black.

Something Inner Party.

- B

I am looking forward to your tailor's reaction to this request.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ohm
I am looking forward to your tailor's reaction to this request.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

- B

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads