1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Peter Lee Pants - ~32 waist - $100 OBO

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Jaygatsby28, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaygatsby28

Jaygatsby28 Senior member

Doing some closet cleaning. I had these pants made for me by Peter Lee when I was in Hong Kong a year ago. I have lost a bit of weight and added some quad muscles to the physique so these now look awkward on me. These pants (along with a few others I will be putting up soon) have been stored in a garment bag in a smoke free environment. They have been rarely worn over the past 1.5 years. When I had these made I was an off the rack 32 waist.

PM me with any questions.

Brand: Peter Lee Hong Kong
    Condition: Excellent
    Color/Texture: Grey with blue window panes
    Fabric: 100% Wool - House Fabric
    Other: Side tabs

TROUSER MEASUREMENTS:
    Style: Flat front (no pleats)
    Waist (flat across the waist, unstretched): 33.25" [3.0" to let out]
    Rise (crouch seam to top of trousers): 10.25"
    Inseam (crotch seam to end of hem): 29.25" [hemmed - 2.25" remaining]
    Leg Opening: 7.75"
    Knee: 9.5"
    Thigh: 11.0"

Domestic shipping included. International to discuss with buyer.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.