1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Petar Petrov Black/Navy Colorblock Shirt (50)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by APK, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. APK

APK Senior member

Really bummed about this. I bookmark anything of interest, and over time, either buy it or watch it slowly slip away into the carts of others. Well, I had this one bookmarked for an epic 14 months. I'm not sure why. I adore the color blocking and the price was always nice. I finally swiped the ol' credit card a couple of weeks ago, but sadly, my year-long love affair with this shirt ended with me draping the unbelievably this-is-so-soft-it-can't-be-cotton cotton over me and realizing that despite the measurements, it's a real trim fit. High arm holes, a tailored body, etc.

Anyway, it was final sale, so I'm trying to pass it on. I got the last one in this size, so this is the place to get it! Price includes shipping within the US. International will pay for First Class International.

From SP:

- Asymmetric color inserts create a colorblock effect with the top section and left sleeve in black and the lower section and right sleeve in blue.
    - Hidden placket front closure.
    - Collar with hidden button-down detail.
    - Rounded hem that is longer in the back.
    - Constructed from soft, pre-washed cotton in a contrasting mix of black and blue.

Shoulder: 19.50”
    Chest: 22.25”
    Length: 30.25" (Front) / 34.00" (Back)
    Sleeve: 28.50”

I have shirts that measure smaller than this, but fit larger, so don't be put off by the seemingly big chest and shoulder measurements.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.