• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Personal Experiences With Celebrities

blairh

Reaction score
Post your personal experiences/impressions of a time when you a met (or got to know) a celebrity (or several of them). I'll start.

Bill Murray: Had half a dozen phone calls with the man. Always kind and very funny. Sometimes wanted things to be done HIS way which always didn't mean the easy way. But still a very nice man.

Jason Schwartzman: Very nice on the phone. Again, several phone calls. Seemed easy going.

Wes Anderson: Kind but a bit socially awkward. I think he needs to get to know you before he lets himself feel comfortable around you. Still very nice.

Arianna Huffington: I worked a hotel that she used to frequent. Nice but it came off as totally contrived. Was incredibly demanding.

Naomi Watts: Very cute in person. Quiet but nice.

Jeremy Piven: Hung out with him once in a hotel room. His first cousin happened to be a friend at my work. He and his cousin did an insane amount of blow while I just drank and listened to their endless talk. Still he was nice but I've heard horror stories from NYC friends who work in clubs/hotels that he is a massive ass.

Micha Barton: Randomly met her like 3 times in the span of 3 months. Was nice and normal on each occasion.

Tracy Morgan: Bumped into him outside a NYC comedy club as he was heading in. Not overly nice but nothing horrible during our brief convo.

I think there are others. If I remember I'll add down the road.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Isn't there a thread for this already?

blairh

Reaction score
My apologies. I'll cut and paste my previous post there. Thanks.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's