1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Personal Development: What do you do?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Soph, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Quirk

Quirk Senior member

I prefer this caption:

[​IMG]

2. Earthmover

Earthmover Senior member

I had around 4 days where I didn't do at least a little bit of work in the last three months or so, but I am taking an entire day off, to see this:

http://theater2.nytimes.com/2006/07/...ws/12drui.html

Yup. Sitting inside a theatre for 8.5 hours. Definitely personal development. If I'm lucky, I may develop a sore or two in the gluteus maximus.

3. carlhuber

carlhuber Senior member

I read Hemingway's Green Hills of Africa and feel both inspired and depressed at the same time. I try new workout regimins. Pray. Reassert personal goals and convictions.

4. johnapril

johnapril Senior member

Are you referring to the Artists' Way 'morning pages' practice? Or is this actual results-oriented writing?

I don't have the same intent the morning pages routine provides. I am more interested in the visual work my practice bears. About that more to come this winter.

5. Quirk

Quirk Senior member