• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

PERSOL 0649 SUNGLASSES - 9/10 BOUGHT FROM J.CREW CLASSIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

deeznuts

Reaction score
SUMMER IS COMING AND I'M PAIRING DOWN MY THINGS. BOUGHT THESE NEW FROM JCREW FOR $300+ BUT JUST NEVER REALLY WORE THEM MUCH. THEY ARE PERSOL 0649'S IN TORTOISE COLOR FRAMES W/HAVANA LENSES. SIZE 52 LENSE. I PROBABLY WORE THESE 3 OR 4 TIMES AND ALWAYS KEPT THEM IN THEIR CASE (WHICH IS INCLUDED). SOME INFO ON THE FRAMES...

An iconic frame designed by the legendary Italian eyewear company Persol, which began making glasses per il sole ("for the sun") in the 1930s. Their famous model 0649 (created in 1957) was originally made for tram drivers but quickly entered collective memory as the frames of choice for Marcello Mastroianni and Steve McQueen. Light havana acetate frame with brown crystal lenses. UV 400 protection. Handmade in Italy. Unisex.

INCLUDED W/THEM IS THE MATCHING PERSOL CASE AND PERSOL CLOTH. I HAVE SOLD SEVERAL THINGS ON HERE AND HAVE GREAT FEEDBACK ON HERE AS WELL AS EBAY. I SHIP FEDEX 2 DAY AND INCLUDE A TRACKING NUMBER WHICH YOU RECIEVE WITHIN 24 HOURS OF PAYMENT. I ONLY TAKE PAYPAL AND REQUIRE BUYER EITHER SEND PAYMENT AS GIFT OR ADD 4% TO COVER PAYPAL FEES.

MORE INFO ON THESE CAN BE FOUND HERE:

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/accessories/eyewear/PRDOVR~25627/25627.jsp

http://www.sunglasshut.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/PDP?storeId=12351&catalogId=&langId=-1&productId=713132243855

THANKS!

Attachments

Last edited:

deeznuts

Reaction score
SOLD TO MONSIEUR ED
THANKS HOMIE

ENJOY!
DEEZ NUTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by