1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Perry ellis one button suit

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ineffable, Jan 30, 2004.

1. ineffable

ineffable Senior member

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows where I could find a casual suit, such as the Perry Ellis one button suit on page 14 of the Feb. 2004 Gq (don't know how many of you read it, but its basically just a casual khaki coloured suit)? It doesn't necessarily have to be that particular suit, but a similar one that i could wear in very casual situations. Thanks.

2. NavyStyles

NavyStyles Senior member

Did you check the "Where to Get It" section of the magazine?  It usually has a location or number for nearly all the clothes featured in layouts.

3. ineffable

ineffable Senior member

Yeah, i checked in there, not much help. Its by Perry Ellis, but i checked their site and i couldn't find it. I'm not too drawn to that suit in particular, just a tan/khaki suit that i can wear in a really casual situation

4. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Senior member

they have one at bananarepublic.com right now. actually, you can find a casual suit at just about any department store. they tend to be the ones with patch pockets.

5. NavyStyles

NavyStyles Senior member

Just wanted to attest to the BR suits.  I bought a beautiful khaki suit about three years ago.  It's still in great shape and has become a reason for me to look forward to spring.