Perry ellis one button suit

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ineffable, Jan 30, 2004.

1. ineffable

ineffable Senior member

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows where I could find a casual suit, such as the Perry Ellis one button suit on page 14 of the Feb. 2004 Gq (don't know how many of you read it, but its basically just a casual khaki coloured suit)? It doesn't necessarily have to be that particular suit, but a similar one that i could wear in very casual situations. Thanks.

2. NavyStyles

NavyStyles Senior member

Did you check the "Where to Get It" section of the magazine?  It usually has a location or number for nearly all the clothes featured in layouts.

3. ineffable

ineffable Senior member

Yeah, i checked in there, not much help. Its by Perry Ellis, but i checked their site and i couldn't find it. I'm not too drawn to that suit in particular, just a tan/khaki suit that i can wear in a really casual situation

4. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Senior member

they have one at bananarepublic.com right now. actually, you can find a casual suit at just about any department store. they tend to be the ones with patch pockets.

5. NavyStyles

NavyStyles Senior member

Just wanted to attest to the BR suits.  I bought a beautiful khaki suit about three years ago.  It's still in great shape and has become a reason for me to look forward to spring.