• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Perfect for Spring! BEAUTIFUL Brooks Bros. cord jacket, c. 41L. Excellent condition; OFFERS WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweedydon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Half-canvassed and fully lined, this beautiful jacket in a lovely classic light brown in the shade of wildflower honey (not hyperbole--have a look at some wildflower honey!) is perfect for Spring. Recently Made in the USA for Brooks Brothers this jacket has a center vent and is in absolutely excellent condition, except that it appears to have some very minor sun fading down the left arm. I only saw this when positioning the jacket to photograph it in direct sunlight, and I've tried to capture it on my pictures, but it's almost unnoticeable even if you know it's there and are looking for it. Given the provenance of this jacket. I suspect that it was a floor model, and is unworn, and so the minor fading is from rack storage. I suspect you might not have found this, but I mention flaws like this for my sake, more than yours! Otherwise, there's no wear at all to the nap of the cord, and this jacket would be good to go right out of the box!

Given that this is likely an unworn floor model, how about just $45, OR OFFER, boxed and shipped in CONUS? International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost.

Tagged a 41L, this measures:

Chest: 21
Sleeve: 25 1/2 (+2 1/2)
Shoulder: 19 1/2
Length: 32 1/2

Attachments

tweedydon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.