• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pepsi Jeans??

StevenRocks

Reaction score
That must have been some kind of promotional item specially made for them. I've never heard of Pepsi jeans. Ever.

xcoldricex

Reaction score
huh. i guess the crash ate some posts.

well i said that there's a pepsi label in asia. there's a bunch of big companies that make clothing for the asian market that don't have a label elsewhere- for example in japan there's bikes with chevorlet, jeep, hummer on them... in china/thailand there's pepsi wear, camel and marlbolo wear (maybe they have it elsewhere)... and a bunch of others i can't think of. haha in china the mcdonalds workers wear black jeans with the yellow arches stitched on the back. i always wanted to take a picture but i think people would've looked at me funny trying to take pictures of workers' asses in micky d's.

cowgirlcindy

Reaction score
VersaceMan, would you have a link to Dr. Jay's StreetStylez forum? Thank you.

xcoldricex

Reaction score
no but i'm sure. they make footwear too.

i don't know if it has any relation to the ACTUAL pepsi brand or not though.

PunctualAlex

Reaction score
Judging by the back pocket stitching, those just look like re-branded Lee jeans, although if they have special buttons and stuff they obviously were produced specifically for pepsi.
Originally Posted by xcoldricex
haha in china the mcdonalds workers wear black jeans with the yellow arches stitched on the back. i always wanted to take a picture but i think people would've looked at me funny trying to take pictures of workers' asses in micky d's.
Oh, I get it, this is where the whole Evisu thing came from isn't it?
tongue.gif

keal

Reaction score
cindy, looking at the pepsijeans.com website, it seems they're looking worldwide for affiliates to sell their clothing line. I'm guessing, if your jeans are unworn, maybe it was a sample sent to a prospective retailer?

Just food for thought
smile.gif

cowgirlcindy

Reaction score
keal, Thanks that would be interesting to find out. I wrote to Pepsi Company and they deny they made them
confused.gif

Email from [email protected]

"we have no idea. Sorry."

Larry Cook

keal

Reaction score
That's got to be it. The tags seem to match. Chinese Pepsi jeans. Cool!
smile.gif

cowgirlcindy

Reaction score
xcoldricex, I can't seem to get your pictures, but there is no tag showing China on these Pepsi Jeans any where.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads