• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

People who have solved a bags under their eyes problem

boxdiver

Reaction score
There are threads with people suggesting things, but I haven't seen any success stories.

For those of you who have previously suffered from bags/dark circles and no longer have them, how did you do it? Was it diet change? Cosmetics? Did you resort to surgery?

I get 8-9 hours of sleep/night and sometimes more, workout 5-6 days/week, eat healthy, drink rarely, don't smoke, and have good hygiene.

cioni2k

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think we're **** out of luck buddy. I have the same issues... horrible bags under my eyes. I even asked my dermatologist while I was there for a different reason, and she prescribed me Hydroquinone USP, 4% topical skin bleaching cream to apply twice daily to the area. I was ecstatic because I thought after all these years here was my solution, about a year later... after applying daily in spurts of a month or so on and off, I'm just about to give up. No real longterm effect or improvement at all.

I'd love to hear if anyone else has had success. I cant help but think I'm doomed to have these forever if prescription skin bleaching cream didn't do the trick.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Consult with a plastic surgeon that specializes in injectables - Juvederm, Restylane, etc.

ktrp

Reaction score
Nope.

There are also suggestions of temporary solutions involving cold etc, I haven't been able to even put a minor dent in mine.

cioni2k

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by willpower
Consult with a plastic surgeon that specializes in injectables - Juvederm, Restylane, etc.

This kind of stresses me out. Although this thread made me do a little research. IPL or Intensive Pulsating Light (lasers) seems to be a viable solution (affordable, no real side effects, no downtime).... anyone have any thoughts?

boo

Reaction score
I'm guessing you've already tried OTC eye creams? I use Anthony Logistics Continuous Moisture Eye Cream. I found the results to be pretty dramatic and they eliminated my eye bags overnight. Of course, mine might not be as severe as yours. The product claims to fix dark circles, crows feet, etc, but I didn't see a noticeable effect on those.

Mblova

Reaction score
potato slices.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads