• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

people who ***** about tipping are scum?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score

have hooked up in a freezer before :slayer:

Hell to the yeah. I never did the freezer, but the walk-in and dry storage for sure. Got a **** in the chef's office once too. :slayer: Working in restaurants is ******* awesome sometimes.

mr.orange

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hell to the yeah. I never did the freezer, but the walk-in and dry storage for sure. Got a **** in the chef's office once too. :slayer: Working in restaurants is ******* awesome sometimes.

Props

Sometimes I wished I worked in a restaurant...it's just so much easier to score IMO *sigh*

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score

Props

Sometimes I wished I worked in a restaurant...it's just so much easier to score IMO *sigh*

The first month I had here was insane. A blur of alcohol, weed, coke, and *****.
Since then the gravy train has slowed down significantly, and by that I mean it came to a full stop.
But regardless, working in restaurants is awesome and infuriating at the same time.

Mandrake9072

Reaction score

The first month I had here was insane. A blur of alcohol, weed, coke, and *****.
Since then the gravy train has slowed down significantly, and by that I mean it came to a full stop.
But regardless, working in restaurants is awesome and infuriating at the same time.

You asked about side income in your other thread, if you can focus on the subjects bolded above in a disgruntled/humorous manner... write a book! (or start with an anonymous blog highlighting funny incidents and once that gets big enough, write a book. Seems all too common these days)

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score

You asked about side income in your other thread, if you can focus on the subjects bolded above in a disgruntled/humorous manner... write a book! (or start with an anonymous blog highlighting funny incidents and once that gets big enough, write a book. Seems all too common these days)

I'm already writing a book. The Ugly Dude's Guide to Landing Hot Chicks: The Kyle Wilkinson Story but this is good advice. I'm also writing a screenplay. And I'm fully confident that about 6 months from now I will be living high off of the incredibly royalties that my writing brings.

graphite

Reaction score
Code:
the waitresses at my previous restaurant had a very love/hate relationship with particular gentlemen. they'd have guys who came in and tipped well and made lots of small talk (in hopes of impressing the waitress). and while the waitresses on some level, liked the attention and certainly the money, they were tired of being ogled and avoided those guys as much as reasonably possible (while still providing food service).

Hate these kind of stuck-up bitches.

nah. don't take it out of perspective. for any decent guy that might genuinely want to ask out a waitress for a nice date or something, there are 10 assholes who just ogle, laugh, and objectify. they think they have some entitlement, like if a waitress is serving you she also has to submit to asshole behavior. or that, if they drop a few extra bucks on a tip, the waitress will just get on her knees and administer blowjobs. I mean, hookers paid more than a few extra bucks.

it's them, or the guys who otherwise would have no chance, but think adding a few bucks of generosity will sway a girls opinion. it is appreciated, but probably not too to make a girl fall for you.

overall, guys hitting on waitresses is a long shot. if you really like a girl enough and have the time or opportunity, tr getting a job where she is. hahah his plan prolly doesnt suffice for most.

it did work for me tho. I was looking for a short term job for the summer and pretty much just chose the restaurant closest to my apt and had hot waitstaff. applied, job, and was with my current gf within 2 weeks. yup.

Last edited:

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm already writing a book. The Ugly Dude's Guide to Landing Hot Chicks: The Kyle Wilkinson Story but this is good advice. I'm also writing a screenplay. And I'm fully confident that about 6 months from now I will be living high off of the incredibly royalties that my writing brings.

How to pull girls when you're ugly?

One word: Money...

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You might consider a pseudonym

Gordon Gekko

Reaction score
Tipping is optional. There shouldn't be a debate about whether or not a person should tip. If a person wants to, that's fine. If they don't want to, it shouldn't be a problem. So what if the server only makes minimum wage? They should get a higher paying job.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Tipping is optional. There shouldn't be a debate about whether or not a person should tip. If a person wants to, that's fine. If they don't want to, it shouldn't be a problem. So what if the server only makes minimum wage? They should get a higher paying job.

Spoken like a true Republican

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Someone sig this.

I have never seen so many facepalms before in one statement.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This is ridiculous.

Last edited:

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score

Aren't you like a 17 year old dipshit? Anyway, the servers don't even make minimum wage... they make 1/4 of it.

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This is ridiculous.

+1

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads