1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

People doing weird things in public

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by FidelCashflow, Jun 10, 2009.

1. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

This could be the best thread I have ever read.

Walking through my neighborhood, I turn the corner and see a guy duct-taped to a concrete streetlight 10 feet up, with an orange road cone over his head, a ziplock bag around his neck with a live goldfish inside, and the word "Yes" painted on his bare chest.

Have to love Las Vegas in the summertime.

2. farraj18

farraj18 Senior member

On Michigan Ave. in Chicago I saw one guy leading another with a chain. The chain was attached to a leather harness thingy. They drew lots of attention.

Don't see what's so odd about this.

That's an everyday thing in Chicago

3. PITAronin

PITAronin Senior member

But back to stories about (presumably) sane people. I went in for a haircut a few weeks back and one of the female stylists was between clients and was waxing her mustache and sideburns in the mirror behind her station (while two of her colleagues on either side worked on cutting/styling their clients).

4. KJT

KJT Senior member

pretty sure i heard a co-worker masturbating in the bathroom. took a piss, washed my hands, then was looking in the mirror when I heard the tell-tale fap fap fap sound coming from a stall followed by a long exhale. It was pretty uncomfortable, so I left the bathroom, but saw my colleague come back from the bathroom looking flushed a few minutes later.

5. Wallcloud

Wallcloud Senior member

Saw a dude walking in front of Wrigley field with his dick out pissing all over the place as he walked. What made it odd was that it was the biggest dick. A group of women in cubbie blue were talking about it later that night in a bar I was at. I went to a different bar and another group was also talking about it. if the poor guy hadnt been insane he couldve done quite well for himself.

6. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

I once saw someone parked outside of a thrift-store open their sliding van door, assume a 'wide stance' facing outwards, roll the snake out of the sweatpants, and urinate in a large white bucket that was held in one hand. Said person re-zipped and returned himself and his bucket to the van.

7. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

The staircase of the Bastille opera is home to a motley collection of scum and riff-raff who haven't bathed for days, spend all their time drinking shitty lager and all seem to own massive rottweilers which they keep on chains. They all have dreadlocks, dress in black or in military fatigues, and smoke used cigarette butts found on the ground. The other day I saw one of them had brought her baby in a carriage while the rest were milling about drunkenly. Another time, I watched as the alpha male of the group had found some french fries in a dumpster and took pleasure in feeding them to his dog while some other dude groveled at his feet to ask for a taste.

I guess France has crusties too.

8. FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow Senior member

Thought I should revive this thread. Today I was at starbucks by my office when some deranged looking guy walked in asking people "Excuse me miss, would you like some oil?" - someone meekly said "no" to him to which he replied "WELL THEN FUCK OFF! THIS IS CANADA!!!" :rotflmao:

9. WellGroomedMale

WellGroomedMale Active Member

Hey...this guy made a living out of doing something weird in public :p

[​IMG]