• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Penny Loafers for Business

maxnharry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On casual friday I would say absolutely unless your casual friday uses the literal casual and you're required to wear a lounge suit. What do others wear on friday?

California Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Polo tops and slacks, mostly, with leather shoes of various types (not sneakers or boat shoes). The IT types at the coalface go for T-shirt, jeans and sneakers, but I still need to dress it up a little.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
penny loafers come in generally two styles, the common moccasin type penny loafer with or without a beefroll with the vamp seam all the way around the edge like in theAE Cameron.
I use the cameron for strictly casual.

then there is the dressier penny loafer with a smaller lake (vamp seam more towards the center) and no beefroll and with a sleeker shape.

I have a Santoni Braden that fits this description and is very nice looking with a suit even and a night on the town.

Featured Sponsor

Friday Challenge "Suited and Booted" VOTE NOW

• An Acute Style

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Bernoulli

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Brennenman

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • cr2596

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Crafty Cumbrian

Votes: 3 9.4%