• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Peir Wu x Snowman Pant Collaboration

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Heres my friend wearing a size 46/small. Hes 6'2.

I coached him on my signature pose hahah

Last edited:

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for uploading that pic.
Will pretty much be how they will look on me, since I'm 6'3 and went with 48.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's an edit of clean trouser look. Styled and edited remotely via Facebook by Peir Wu. Plus a little #artreference of her new favourite artist Matt Mullican.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Non-boot-tuck photos may have sold me on these for sure.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Next fall, I'm looking forward to the Peir Wu x Snowman x Buttero collab

A pair of long rise pants whose hems are sewn into a pair of side zips.

No choice but to tuck.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks A, glad you like the non boot tuck look! And I just might start wearing it like that too!

BCD, maybe even a bootleg jil blob shirt + long rise trouser + boot onesie! No choice but to tuck and only for 5'6" dudes

zapatiste

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
am thinking more and more that when yohji san retires (guestimate: 5 years +/- 5) i will have to commission peir to make repro based on whatever patterns i can pull together from my small collection along with those from archives like davidlee's closet :D

Non-boot-tuck photos may have sold me on these for sure.

i would presume these are the perfect trousers for you , and despite these arctic winds we've been having they'll be fine since who goes outside for any extended amount of time around here ... not like we're bunch of yoopers dontchaknow

Last edited:

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Would have loved to join in on this, but I just have a feeling they wouldn't work on my body or necessarily with the other stuff I wear. I hope everyone who bought them enjoys them, and congratulations again to Snowman for such an awesome project!

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

zapatiste

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

but I just have a feeling they wouldn't work on my body or necessarily with the other stuff I wear.

curious why you think that ? these seem like the most versatile trousers , a white tee and that creme blazer you wore whilst devouring martinis two at a time or a deep vneck and the raf scrunched fabric jacket ... hell it could even go with longer silent and rick tops layered above these that are tucked into white Anns. but far be it from me to give anything but a suggestion :embar:

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I guess the only reason I think that is because the exact things you just mentioned are the only things I can imagine wearing with them. Not sure what I would do with them otherwise, and I rarely wear tailored goods casually anymore. I can definitely picture them with an unstructured (or very sharp) blazer (or with a lot of peir), but...but...butbutbut

Also there's no Black Friday deal so I'll probably see if I can find a stand-in at walmart

More to the point, are you ordering a pair?

edit:

guess I could always do this...

grid_Oct_22_2013_josh_look64_839.jpg

Last edited:

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Didn't like anything enough from today's sales so I went with snowpant deposit!

zapatiste

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
^ excellent call, spend less widely but spend more wisely ;-)

Also there's no Black Friday deal so I'll probably see if I can find a stand-in at walmart

More to the point, are you ordering a pair?

edit:

guess I could always do this...

i know this was in jest because you're not a baboon (see H-J post to clarify this) but the blackfriday sale is the price itself , getting a pair of peir is about 1.5x the cost !

am in discussion with mr snowman about the trousers, hopefully there's more to tell about this in due time

and that tokotaelowhatever pic you posted is killing me , those damn shoes are everywhere on that site and i want them !!!

Last edited:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Didn't like anything enough from today's sales so I went with snowpant deposit!

This is a great compliment bud! Appreciate that :satisfied:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads