• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Peir Wu Plum Melange Wool Pants /46 - US 32

Status
Not open for further replies.

einstine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These pants are by far some of the best quality pants money can buy! Peir Wu is an amazing designer and her garments are one of a kind and very limited. I paid $450 for these pants from SP, and they retailed for $600 usd and sold out quick. Unfortunately they are just to warm for my style. The details on the construction on the pants are insane, one of the few pieces I own that actually feel like they are worth every penny of the retail price: trust me they feel like $600 pants.

The pants are thick!!! About a quarter inch thick wool. So keep that in mind, perfect for a size 31/32

*Unaltered, worn twice

Measurements: in inches
Waist 17"
Rise 12"
Inseam 31"
Leg opening 7"

$10 USA SHIPPING
Will ship anywhere but you will pay full cost, msg me for quote.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 62 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 119 33.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 105 29.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 39 10.9%
  • 9”

Votes: 16 4.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.0%