• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Peek-a-Boo Jesus pants

cordarounds

Reaction score
The moderators in the fashion section told me this post would better run in Streetwear, so here you go:

I run a pants company named Cordarounds.com. Every Fall we auction off ridiuclous one-of-a-kind clothing to pay for our Christmas party. This year's auction is headlined by pants that are made of DaVincis Last Supper fabric. Jesus peeks his head out of the pockets as you walk. You can find this and other funny auctions today (ends tomorrow) by entering Cordarounds into Ebay or clicking through from our site's blog:

http://www.cordarounds.com/blog

The ebay auctions

-Chris

Purveyor, Pants
www.cordarounds.com

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Who is your target demographic for these? They seem like something some of my high school students would wear, but I couldn't imagine anybody over 18 really putting these on without looking absurd.

Fat-Elvis

Reaction score
Those are awesome. I'll take a hundred pairs please.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You are going to hell.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hell! Do you hear me?!?!?? HELL!!!!!!!
devil.gif

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The cruelty of styleforum! First he gets told to move his topic to streetwear, as in "Please place your garbage in the receptacle."

Then, gasp, sarcasm! I admit, cordarounds are not my thing, per se, but I think they're interesting and appreciate Mr. Cordarounds apparent sense of humor. And the peek a boo jesus pants are clearly a novelty. Give the guy a break!

That said, I agree that commercial posts belong in Buying and Selling.

Jared

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These are clearly absurd, but there are some good ideas here from a couture perspective (which have possibly been done before, but I'm not aware of prior art):
  • Pant pockets with contrasting linings designed to pucker open.
  • Fabric with some metal thread, as pinstripes probably.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
The cruelty of styleforum! First he gets told to move his topic to streetwear, as in "Please place your garbage in the receptacle." Then, gasp, sarcasm! I admit, cordarounds are not my thing, per se, but I think they're interesting and appreciate Mr. Cordarounds apparent sense of humor. And the peek a boo jesus pants are clearly a novelty. Give the guy a break! That said, I agree that commercial posts belong in Buying and Selling.
You're going to hell too.
devil.gif

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guy at Hullabalooza #1: "Are you being sarcastic, dude?"
Guy at Hullabalooza #2: "I don't even know anymore."

cordarounds

Reaction score
Yes, they are a joke, which is why we only make and sell one pair. Ok, I get to own one pair too. They're a great conversation piece for holiday parties, even if the conversation is "GO TO HELL" or "Those are the stupidest pants I've ever seen." Why thank you.

We sell more normal pants at Cordarounds.com, but that would be blatant salesmanship. The reason for the Peek-a-Boo jesus pants here? They're just stupid or stoopid enough to make for zesty forum conversation.

-Chris

Purveyor, Pants
www.cordarounds.com

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I think it's good that you have a sense of humor about it. That makes me think much more highly of them, actually, and I think that on the right person (definitely not me) they'd be fun.

I'm so glad that you can laugh at them, too, as opposed to get angry that people are criticizing your product.

Best of luck with them,
John

p.s. But, I must say, when I dress the goal of my ensembe is not that somebody will say "Go to hell" or "Those are the stupidest pants I've ever seen." I once owned a pair of Dolce&Gabbana leather pants and heard that exact sentiment far too many times.
laugh.gif
Luckily, your pants don't cost $1600.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads