• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread

Skelnik

Reaction score
Many thanks for the kind review - this is really appreciated.

We are pleased you like the shoes too! Would you mind if we used one of your images for social media - it would be helpful to post a customer's image along with a link to your review on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram?

Yes, that would absolutely be fine. Are you able to post the link to the review on the other thread or does it need to be from FB, Twitter or IG?

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi

Just wondering........what is return policy

And best way to return from NY USA.....just reviewed your site....

grrrreat selection

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
also @pediwear some Sanders sizing questions.

Looking at the new Sanders Jacob and noting it's an F fitting on the M265L last. I've got the Sanders Olly (an F+ fitting) in 10.5UK and the Edinburgh (STET) in 11UK. What size do you recommend?

sanders-jacob-9834_hd.jpg

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
also @pediwear some Sanders sizing questions.

Looking at the new Sanders Jacob and noting it's an F fitting on the M265L last. I've got the Sanders Olly (an F+ fitting) in 10.5UK and the Edinburgh (STET) in 11UK. What size do you recommend?

Thank you for your enquiry. I will ask David to provide his expert opinion tomorrow. Whilst we all have working knowledge of Sanders lasts, David knows them better than the rest of us. Your enquiry is well-timed since he returns from leave tomorrow!

Mike

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your enquiry and kind comments

All here:
https://www.pediwear.co.uk/orders/returns.php

We recommend using our DHL returns service - contact us if you need to return and we will provide the necessary details. I can obtain an estimate for a US return if that would help?

Let me know if I can be of any further help.

Thank you

I dont mind paying for a return... but I dont want to drown in a huge return costs over and over.

What would cost be for 1 pr of shoes?......from NY USA

10530 postal code

thnx again!

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@shirtsnob the cost to return a pair of size 9 Carmina would be approx £20. It obviously varies a little based on weight but that should give you a good idea?

Unfortunately, David is ill today and not back in until Thursday. If you don't mind waiting until Thursday I will ask him for advice and reply to you then?

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@FrankCowperwood Sorry for the delay in replying - David is back from his travels and restored to full health. He considers that at size 11 would be most likely to fit you. Please feel free to email him directly via [email protected] to discuss further?

Mike

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@shirtsnob the cost to return a pair of size 9 Carmina would be approx £20. It obviously varies a little based on weight but that should give you a good idea?

Unfortunately, David is ill today and not back in until Thursday. If you don't mind waiting until Thursday I will ask him for advice and reply to you then?

Im a sz uk 11 or so....does that change retrun costs much? Can David tell you?....thnx!

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
hi @shirtsnob

As it happens, as well as being our Sanders guru, David also helps negotiate our courier rates - so probably yes! I suspect there will not be much difference but I will ask David to check and get back to you - hopefully tomorrow.

Mike

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike

thank you........and can you also ask:

Im looking at the Sanders Bond suede chukka.. I was told by a local shoe expert that if I wear a UK 11 to buy a UK 12 in the chukka? Can you confirm?

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@shirtsnob I've added that to my message for David which he will get tomorrow morning.

Mr Bond does have excellent taste. I've just finished reading Ian Flemming's On Her Majesty's Secret Service the second of the Spectre trilogy. Highly recommended too, though we don't sell books ;)

Mike

gbandi

Reaction score
Is there a discount code for styleforum members?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads