• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi All

Some sad news for our business - we are in the process of closing down. We have already started a closing down sale at our retail shop and our online sale has started. We will be updating the site to reflect our closing down status in the next 24 - 48 hours, but we have already started the discounting - so now might be a good time to take a look - before we send out our 'closing down' emails.

We are very grateful to Fok and the team at StyleForum for hosting our sponsor's thread over the years and for the support from StyleForum users.

We will be able to keep this thread up to date over the coming weeks to keep you updated with particularly good deals!

Mike
Pediwear

Camerashy

Reaction score
My first purchase of Paul Sargent Moore in Mahogany and really pleased with them
Went with a UK9.5 and fit is good wear a UK10 in Loakes and a UK9 in Carlos Santos Last 401 for information

Attachments

• 80B2B41B-847A-42B2-9212-580902769618.jpeg
    80B2B41B-847A-42B2-9212-580902769618.jpeg
    372.8 KB · Views: 469

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
My first purchase of Paul Sargent Moore in Mahogany and really pleased with them
Went with a UK9.5 and fit is good wear a UK10 in Loakes and a UK9 in Carlos Santos Last 401 for information

For a long time, the Moore in Cherry was my favourite shoe. I think I prefer the mahogany version now! Glad you are pleased with your purchase.

Please note we are now offering 20% off Paul Sargent.

dukenukem4ever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For a long time, the Moore in Cherry was my favourite shoe. I think I prefer the mahogany version now! Glad you are pleased with your purchase.

Please note we are now offering 20% off Paul Sargent.
Any chance to get in 6.5?

shoefan57

Reaction score
Hi All

Some sad news for our business - we are in the process of closing down. We have already started a closing down sale at our retail shop and our online sale has started. We will be updating the site to reflect our closing down status in the next 24 - 48 hours, but we have already started the discounting - so now might be a good time to take a look - before we send out our 'closing down' emails.

We are very grateful to Fok and the team at StyleForum for hosting our sponsor's thread over the years and for the support from StyleForum users.

We will be able to keep this thread up to date over the coming weeks to keep you updated with particularly good deals!

Mike
Pediwear
Very sad news. Bought my first three pairs of C&J Handgrade from Pediwear.
May I ask what the reason for closing is?

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello Mike,

So sorry to hear about your lovely shop. May I ask what was ultimately the determining factor which caused you to close?

Please PM me if you do not want to discuss publicly.

Cheers!

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi All

Mike
Pediwear

Sad news. Pediwear's service is great.

Kevin24

Reaction score
Very unfortunate news!

Pediwear is one of the internet's premier shoe retailers.

I bought a pair of Loake suede chukka's from Pediwear. In the future, it's sad I can't buy from ether.

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you all for your kind comments - they help keep our spirits up at a difficult time. It is comforting to know that we were so appreciated. We have very much enjoyed serving our customers the very best that we could offer in terms of Goodyear welted footwear.

I promise to keep you updated with any significant reductions.

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hi All

Mike
Pediwear
Very sad news. :( It's a shame to see closing a store that for many years was a great place to get shoes. :(

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads